Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I'm Alive and in Ecuador!


Kyle flew out of Mexico City today (January 17, 2017) at 12:30 am! Yes this morning!!! Had a layover in Colombia and arrived in Quito, Ecuador around 11:00 am. Someone from the CCM texted this picture to me and said "best looking zone leaders!!" This is Kyle and his MTC companion, Elder Philpot before they flew out of Mexico. Love these Elders! Friends for life!!!

So the plan is to meet my companion tomorrow and get assigned to my first area! I stay there for 12 weeks with my trainer and then after that it is free game for where I go! Quito isn't as humid as I thought...it is really nice! Cloudy. You (my momma) and I would love it here! It kind of looks like a run down San Francisco haha. It is crazy because everyone is right...everything is in Spanish!!!!!! I hope to get a Latino trainer so I am forced to speak Spanish but who knows. The APs are super, super cool people. My new P-day is Monday so expect emails on Monday!! That was a long day of traveling. I am excited though to meet my companion and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment